The parametric modeling of helical gear and the dynamic contact analysis of helical gear with ANSYS software are studied. The tooth profile of helical gear is modified and optimized according to the analysis results, which is analyzed and verified by finite element software. The development and design of virtual software not only shortens the development cycle, but also reduces the development and design cost.
- Consulting the research data at home and abroad, summarize and discuss the research status of helical gear and summarize the research content.
- The parametric modeling of helical gear is carried out by using proe software, and the parametric modeling program of helical gear is obtained, which establishes the foundation for the finite element analysis of helical gear.
- The established model is imported into ANSYS / workbench software for modal analysis of helical gear assembly, and the 20th order modal results and vibration mode diagram of helical gear assembly are obtained.
- Thirdly, the dynamic contact analysis of helical gear is carried out by using ANSYS software, and the stress distribution nephogram of helical gear in the process of contact and meshing is obtained.
- According to the above analysis results, the modification analysis of helical gear is carried out, the helical gear is optimized to reduce the stress of helical gear, and the optimized model is verified by finite element method.