The main research contents are as follows:
1) The natural vibration characteristics of the coupled system are solved and the vibration modes are analyzed;
2) Through parameter analysis, the influence of bearing connection stiffness of multi-stage gear transmission and rocker box on natural vibration characteristics of coupling system is studied.
Through parameter analysis, the influence of coupling bearing stiffness of multi-stage gear transmission and rocker box on natural vibration characteristics of coupling system is studied. As shown in the figure, the natural frequencies of the coupling system change with the stiffness of the coupling bearing, and K0 in the abscissa represents the initial value of the stiffness of the coupling bearing. As can be seen from the figure:
1) Increasing the stiffness of the bearing connection has little effect on the low-order natural frequency of the coupling system, because the low-order mode is the significant deformation mode (x) of the box subsystem, and its natural frequency is directly related to the stiffness of the box subsystem;
2) On the basis of the existing bearings, increasing the bearing connection stiffness has limited effect on improving the high-order natural frequency of the coupling system;
3) Under some special bearing connection stiffness, the coupling system appears mode transition phenomenon (such as point a in the figure). The phenomenon of mode transition refers to the phenomenon that two natural frequency trajectories in the trajectories of natural frequency changing with parameters rapidly turn and separate from each other with great curvature at a very close position. The modal transition phenomenon shows that the small parameter disturbance will cause obvious change of natural vibration characteristics, which means that the natural vibration characteristics of the coupled system are lack of robustness.