Advantages: wide range of transmission ratio, high efficiency and easy processing
- Mainly because they will produce vibration;
- No matter because of design, manufacture or deformation, some changes of involute shape may occur along the whole tooth surface at the same time;
- This leads to a regular, once per tooth stimulation, which is often very strong. The resulting vibration not only causes large load on the gear, but also causes noise;
- In addition, the additional strength obtained from the engagement of two pairs of teeth in the contact time can not be utilized, because the stress is limited by the engagement of single teeth in the cycle;
- It can only bear radial load, but not axial load, resulting in unreasonable load distribution, reducing the overall life of the .