1.Seven key development areas of China gears industry
There are many types of gear products and wide application fields. According to the market demand in recent years and the development trend in the next 20 years, the seven key development fields for the future market demand of China’s gear industry are determined as follows:
① Aerospace and weaponry;
② Vehicles and construction machinery;
③ Energy equipment;
④ Ships and marine engineering equipment;
⑤ Rail transit;
⑥ Instruments and robots;
⑦ Metallurgy, mining and building materials equipment, etc.
2.Seven development goals of China gear
In the next 20 years, China’s gear industry will develop rapidly. According to the development goals of foreign advanced countries and the prediction of relevant domestic institutions and scholars, by 2030, China’s gear industry is expected to achieve the following goals:
(1) Establish a national level innovation and technical service platform for gear basic technology and cutting-edge technology research, important new product research and development, major scientific and technological achievements engineering, technology promotion and application, and promote the development of gear transmission technology in China.
(2) Establish advanced and perfect gear Lun standardization system, and gear standardization will enter the top five in the world in 2020 and the top two in the world in 2030.
(3) By increasing the near net forming ratio of gear parts, the utilization ratio of gear materials will be increased by more than 2% annually, by about 25% in 2020 and by about 50% in 2030.
(4) The power density of gear products is increased by about 4% annually, and doubled by 2030.
(5) Steadily reduce the power loss of gear transmission, and reduce the power loss by 50% by 2030.
(6) The manufacturing accuracy of gears will be increased by 1 level by 2020 and 1 level by 2030.
(7) The service life of automobile gears will increase 2-3 times by 2020, and will not fail within the service life by 2030.